QuickTime mov files won't play on TV (Samsung TV Included)? Simply follow this article to encode QT MOV to TV format for solving TV MOV playback issues.
Can't watch the QT MOV files
on your TV via USB? That happens and as common, not only to you! Well, MOV stands for apple QuickTime movie, common multimedia compressing method developed by apple and your TV just
won't be able to recognize all of them. So, it's better to try out the easier and quicker way below, so that you can freely play QuickTime mov on TV with family and friends (Samsung
a MOV is just a container format, holding video, audio, image or subtitle files in it. The video and audio files in different MOV files can be encoded with different codecs. Apple only produces a QuickTime plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows, and hasn't developed a QuickTime application for TV. It's no way to play MOV on Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic 3D, HD, Ultra HD, LED Smart TV. If you want to get MOV files onto TV, you need convert MOV (QuickTime) to TV friendly format i.e. MP4 and then get it play.
To achieve the goal, we just need to get some help from a small video converter program called Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, which is skilled at offering a hassle-free way to convert or encode your QT MOV into TV format in just 3 simple steps and do media sharing to TV wirelessly in a breeze. The MOV to TV converting software is able to effortlessly convert QuickTime MOV, as well as AVI, VOB, TiVo, FLV, MTS to TV friendly file formats like H.264 .mp4 without any quality loss. Plus, it offers kinds of preset profiles for Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV, Apple TV, iPad,iPhone, VR, etc to meet your different needs. If you are a Mac user, please turn to Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac. Below is a brief how-to.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/win7-dimo-video-converter-ultimate/bpphgnww.html
Step-by-step guide to convert QuickTime mov to play on TV
Step 1. Import QT MOV to the converter
Launch Dimo MOV converter for TV and click the "Add File" button to load the files that you want to convert. Another method to import files is the simple drag-and-drop operation.
Step 2. Specify an output format
Now you need to choose an output format. This MOV Converter has already preset the compatible format for TV so that you can directly find your TV model as the output format via "Select Format"> "Device" > "TVS" > "Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV".
1. Before start the MOV conversion for TV, you can click the Settings icon and adjust the video size, video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters, so that you can get a decent video on your Smart TV.
If your QuickTime file is encoded by H.264, then you can adopt the zero-quality conversion mode. That means the conversion will be carried out on your source files without decoding. Hence, keeping your original file intact. However, if your MOV file is encoded by other codecs, you can also adjust the video parameters to minimize the quality lost during conversion.
2. By clicking "Edit" button, you can edit MOV files like trimming, cropping the video, or adding watermark, adjust effect or adding 3D effect to the videos which you will convert.
Trim – Choose to reserve the part you need. Just choose the chapter which you need to trim, to set "start time" or "end time", type the portion which you want to save.
Crop – Remove black edges of your video or just get the scale of this video you want.
Effect – Adjust the effects by adjusting the parameters, such as: Deinterlacing – If there are some stripes on the picture, you can check this option to make a better picture effect.
3D- If you want to get 3D effect, just enable this fuction and do settings.
Step 3. One click to begin converting MOV to TV (Samsung TV included)
Now simply hit the "Start" button to start and finish the MOV to TV video format conversion. After the conversion, connect the USB drive with computer and head to the destination folder where the converted files are stored; transfer the files to the USB drive or directly share them to TV via wifi, then playback your MOV files on TV set (such as Samsung TV, Sony 3D LED LCD HDTVs, Samsung, Panasonic, Toshiba, LG, Sharp and other HDTVs) with perfect effect.
That's all the steps you need to follow to convert QuickTime MOV video files for TV. It's easy as ABC, right? Download to test it now.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
- Playing Blu-ray on Widescreen TV
- Convert Blu-ray to H.265 MP4 for 4K TV
- Won't play MP4 on Panasonic TV? Solved
- Can I watch The Hunger Games Blu-ray via Apple TV?
- Play a MP4 movie clip on Philips/Epson/Benq Projector
- How to watch MPG/MPEG on Samsung TV through USB
- How to View YouTube 3D on Sony Bravia 3D Television