Easy way to solve can't play MP4 on TV: Convert MP4 to TV more supported video format on Windows (Windows 10 included) and Mac OS (Sierra included).
Nowadays it's rather simple
and easy to play MP4 on almost all devices, since MP4 is the most widely used format. Wanted to watch the downloaded or recorded MP4 videos on your big screen TV? However, we won't be able to
watch all of the MP4 files on TV. Check out the reason why TV won't play MP4 correctly and solution to convert andplay MP4 on TV here.
Why TV won’t play MP4 correctly
Although most TV models have claimed official support for MP4 format. However, they are particular about what audio and video codec inside in the MP4 video container. Your MP4 should be encode with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video codec and AAC audio codec. If your MP4 files contains TV not recognized H.265 video codec and AC3 audio codec, you will definitely fail to open and watch MP4 on TV. Besides, TV MP4 issues are also affected by MP4 video resolution, frame rate, bitrates and etc.
- MP4 Video content will not play, or not play correctly on TV, if there is an error in the content or the container.
- If the Index Table is in error, the Seek (Jump) function is not supported.
- Some USB/digital camera devices may not be compatible with the player.
- When you play MP4 video on TV over a network connection, the video may not be played smoothly.
Simple Solution to
Play MP4 files on TV
To fix these problems, the effective and simple way is to change MP4 to a fully compatible format with TV. Luckily, there's the Dimo Video Converter Ultimate, you're not only able to convert MP4 to a compatible format to a general MP4/MPEG/AVI format which is suitable for playbacks on most televisions like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Pansonic TV, 4K TV, etc. that are available today.
This program features high efficiency and seamless conversion. With it, you don't need to know what is the audio or video codec in the MP4 format that'll be best for TV. You just need to choose the among the optimized presets for Samsung/LG/Sony/Pansonic TV and this program will do the rest for you. A while later, the video conversion will be finished and you'll be able to watch the awesome media content on TV without having to compromise on the quality.
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2140_4-77472903.html
- Soft32 Download: http://dimo-video-converter-ultimate.soft32.com/
- Top4download: http://www.top4download.com/dimo-video-converter-ultimate/nsyrihrb.html
- Softpedia Download: http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Encoders-Converter-DIVX-Related/Dimo-Video-Converter-Ultimate.shtml
- windows7download: http://www.windows7download.com/win7-dimo-video-converter-ultimate/bpphgnww.html
How to Re-encode
MP4 to TV support formats?
Step 1. Import MP4 videos to this MP4 to TV converter
This programs gives you two doable ways to import your MP4 files to this MP4 to TV video converter. Click the "Add File" button to locate the target MP4 files on the computer and then load them. Or, simply drag the MP4 videos you want from the computer to this app. They will be shown as thumbnails in this app's pane.
Step 2. Select the optimized MP4 format for TV
Choose the output format MP4 for your videos by clicking the "Select Format" image button, to find "Select Format"> "Format" > "Video". If you want to convert MP4 for playback on Samsung/LG/Sony/Pansonic TV, you're recommended to select an optimized presetting for the specify TV from "Select Format"> "Devoce" > "TVS" category.
1. If you want to change the parameter setting to match with your TV perfectly, you can also click the Settings button under the format icon to adjust it manually.
2. You also can edit the MP4 video with this TV Video Converter by clicking "Edit" image button to trim, crop, add watermark, adjust effect, etc.
Step 3. Start the MP4 to TV conversion
Click the "Start" button to start convert MP4 to TV and then you can get your MP4 video after several seconds. Now, you can transfer the output MP4 files to a usb drive, and then copy these MP4 files to TV via USB. Or directly streamthem to TV via Dimo free Media Server. Can't find the output files? Just click the "Open" option in this window.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 PCs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 PCs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
Contact us or leave a message at Facebook if you have any issues.
- How to Play MP4 on DVD Player
- Best Way to Play FLV Files on Samsung TV via usb
- Solution to Play AVI on TV (Samsung TV included)
- How to View YouTube 3D on Sony Bravia 3D Television
- Solution for Vizio HDTV can't read movies from Flash Drive]
- Rip Blu-ray to Side-by-Side MP4 for playing on VR/3D TV