If you want to watch AVI movies or videos on Apple TV, you must convert AVI to Apple TV for more compatibility.
- Video-codec: H.264, Resolution: 1920*1080, Frame Rate: 24 fps, Bit rate: higher value
- Audio-codec: AAC, Channel: 2 Channels stereo, Sample Rate: 44100Hz, Bit Rate: higher value
How to play converted AVI on Apple TV (4) smoothly
Method 1 – AirPlay Video from Mac to Apple TV with iTunes
1. Upgrade iTunes to the latest version since AirPlay requires iTunes version 10.2 or later. Usually a update message will pop up when you open the iTunes, just click "Download iTunes" icon. Or you can click Help -> Check for upates under the iTunes menu.
2. Connect Apple TV to big screen and check the update, and turn on airplay in setting.
3. Make sure Apple TV and Mac under the same network.
4. Open iTunes, locate and click AirPlay icon. Select the device you want to stream based on different multimedia. If you want to stream photos or videos, choose Apple TV. While if you want to stream music, you may need AirPort Express to control those speakers or receivers. What's the best is your speakers and receivers are AirPlay-enabled.
5. Then the contents in iTunes will show on TV directly. And iTunes will become the control panel.
Method 2 – AirPlay Mirroring Video from Mac to Apple TV
Cause airplay supports only several main media formats, to mirror everything in Mac to big screen directly via Apple TV, just turn to AirPlay mirroring.
AirPlay mirroring is only available when you upgrade the devices to latest version: Apple TV should be 2nd generation or later with software update v5.0 or later and Mac OS should update to OS X Mountain Lion or later
AirPlay mirroring button will show on Mac menu bar automatically if your Mac supports this function and under the same network. Click it to choose the device you want to mirror.
It supports to optimize image quality by using resolution matching model. 2 options for you: match desktop size to Apple TV or this Mac depends on your requirements.
Free Download or Purchase Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac/Win:
The price of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is divided into 1 Year Subscription, Lifetime/Family/Business License: $43.95/Year; $45.95/lifetime license; $95.95/family license(2-4 Macs); $189.95/business pack(5-8 Macs). Get your needed one at purchase page.
- How to Export and Convert iMovie Projects to AVI on Mac
- WTV to MP4: How to Convert WTV to MP4 Quickly and Easily
- Can’t Play MKV on Simple VR Player- Solution
- How to Download Video from Facebook to iPhone
- How to Move Kid's DVD Films to VTech InnoTab Max
- Sony Movie Studio Won't Accept .AVI Files - Solution
- How to Fix iPhone Video Not Working in Pinnacle Studio
- How to Easily Convert AVCHD to ProRes
- How to Rip and Put DVD movies on Nabi Tablets
- Play MKV on Vizio Smart TV via USB?
- Stream VOB Files to Nvidia Shield TV 2017 for Watching